Latest News :
- Trongsa, TA Dzong Opening Dates
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Kailash Yatra 2017
- Kailash Tour 2017 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
Few mountains in the world rival the grandeur of Mount Kailash (6714m.), the famed holy peak in Western Tibet. Kailash has long been an object of worship for four major religions. For the Hindus, it is the domain of Shiva. It is also the abode of Samvara – a multiarmed, wrathful deity worshipped in the Chakrasamvara Tantric cycle of Tibetan Buddhism. The Jains of India also revere the mountain as the site at which the first of their saints emancipated. And in the ancient Bon religion of Tibet, Kailash was the sacred nine storeys Swastika Mountain, upon which the Bonpo founder Shenrab alighted from heaven.
Sprawling below Mount Kailash is the sacred Lake Manasarovar (4560m), where a ritual bath will deliver a pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drink of its water relinquishes the sins of a hundred lifetimes.
The 53 Km Kailash circuit is the holiest of all Tibet’s pilgrimages and the beacon which draws most travelers to Western Tibet. It is said that a Single Parikarma erases the accumulated sins of a lifetime, while 108 circumbulation will achieve Salvation Or Nirvana.
Mount Kailash is known as a holy site among Hindu, Bon, Buddhist and Jain. Mount Kailash is believed to be the ultimate destination of souls and spiritual destination of whole World. This is also beli ...
Read More Kailash-Mansarovar Tour(Heli)
The twin destinations – Mount Kailash and the calm waters of The Lake Manasarovar , considered the most sacred and revered pilgrimage for Hindus , Jains and Buddhists – lie in the southwestern part of ...
Read More Holy Kailash Mansarovar & Indus River Valley Trek