Latest News :
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Tibet Overland Tour will begin from 1st Jun 2016 from Kerung border
- Kailash Yatra 2016
- Kailash Tour 2016 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
7 Day Bhutan Special Tours
7 days | Departs Kathmandu/ParoBhutan, located in the eastern Himalayas, borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. The altitude varies from 300m (1000ft) in the narrow lowland region to 7000m (22,000ft) in the Himalayan plateau in the no ...read more
Who can Volunteer?
We arrange the placements for the students and teachers of Universities and colleges, other organizations and clubs, church groups, youth groups, retired and overall experienced seniors, families and interested individuals for meaningful volunteer experiences. All applicants should have: a desire to help the people of Nepal , flexibility, self-motivation, openness to a new culture and a willingness to learn.
How you Volunteer?
You will be received in Kathmandu by us and then with the basic orientation on Culture, Language and Village you will then be transferred to the programme village. We arrange the host family along with clean and comfortable room. The arrangements cover three local meals per day which will be typical Nepali set food contains the lentil soup, curry, plain rice, pickles etc. The most important fact to bear in mind is that one should not expect luxurious accommodations and living here in Nepal .
You can give your valuable and apprehensive knowledge in the Hospitals and Health centers, Orphanage centers, in the field of Ecology and Environment and more. Please kindly write us your intention, experience then we arrange placement in the most proper way.