Latest News :
- Trongsa, TA Dzong Opening Dates
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Kailash Yatra 2017
- Kailash Tour 2017 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
MINISTRY OF HOME & CULTURAL AFFAIRS
Department of Immigration
The Department of Immigration is pleased to notify the general public that the Biometric System will soon be rolled out nationwide for implementation.As such, all foreigners, except the diplomatic and of!cial passport holders, visiting the country will be required to enroll !ngerprints and take facial image at the respective point of entry.
Further, for those foreign nationals who are already inside the country, the department will capture their !ngerprints and facial image at the time of renewal of their immigration documents. The Department of Immigration highly solicits the full support and cooperation of all concerned.