Latest News :
- Trongsa, TA Dzong Opening Dates
- Myanmar Airways to connect Yangon–Kolkata from Dec 1
- Brothers on world bicycle tour to protect environment, fight HIV/AIDS
- Nepal Airlines to fly to Dubai three times a week starting tomorrow
- Haritalika Teej 3- 5 September
- tourism memorial park in Kavre
- Kailash Yatra 2017
- Kailash Tour 2017 booking open
- Miyamoto report on Annapurna Nepal Now, latest facts
- National Geographic Photographer Accurately Sums Up Why Tourists Revisit Nepal
India-On Arrival Visa by the end of this year.
The Indian government’s Visa-on-Arrival (VoA) scheme for all countries of the world, except a few countries, is very much on track and will soon be implemented. According to sources, all that is left is the hiring of personnel to facilitate smooth operations and once that’s done and the infrastructure is in place the VoA scheme may be implemented by the end of this year itself.
4 Days Tibet (Lhasa) Tour
4 days | Departs Kathmandu/BeijingLhasa has always remained the cultural, political and economic centre of Tibet. It is the heart and soul of Tibet, the abode of the Dalai Lamas and an object of devout pilgrimage. The places of interest in Lhasa include the Potala ...read more